TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH 6:30PM @
THE MUSIC GARAGE
345 N. LOOMIS ST. CHICAGO
PLUS "SAVE THE DATE" FOR THE SEPT. EARS MEETING
WITH THE INCOMPARABLE
LESLIE ANN JONES
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH @ 6PM
(see details below)
Are you finally ready to rock the EARS 26th ANNUAL BBQ PARTY OR WHAT?? US TOO!!
What's that you say...? You already know that this is the ONLY ANNUAL BBQ PARTY dedicated to recording engineers, producers, and all who represent the recording community in the entire universe? Well then, you can't afford to miss this one either ! EARS wants YOU to come on down to MUSIC GARAGE to help us ROCK the 26th annual EARS BBQ.
The fine folks at THE MUSIC GARAGE are opening up their lovely facility to us and so naturally we encourage you to come raise a glass (or plastic SOLO cup) with your fellow EARS comrades in celebration of 26 years of EARS. All food and beverage is provided courtesy of EARS with help from our sponsors Shure and Vintage King, Of course, if you would like to bring your own to throw on the grill, by all means!
Please note the BBQ is a MEMBERS ONLY event. If you are not already a member, there's never been a better time to join EARS than now. You can join when you arrive at the BBQ itself, or click here to join online.
- Music Garage is located at 345 N. Loomis St. in Chicago
- Start time = 6:30pm
- This is an EARS MEMBERS ONLY event and your dues must be up to date to attend. You can join or renew at the BBQ itself or by clicking the "JOIN/RENEW" button below. If you are unsure of your membership status contact firstname.lastname@example.org (ALL EARS memberships renew on the last Tuesday of October).
- For those who would like to attend but don't want to join at this time, EARS is offering a $15 guest pass which can be purchased when you arrive at the BBQ in person.
- Members may bring one guest to the event. Additional guests must purchase a $15 guest pass.
- Vegetarian faire will be offered as well as the standard BBQ cuisine. Of course, if you would like to bring your own selection to throw on the grill, you are most welcome.
- As always, adult beverages will be offered.... please celebrate responsibly.